CREATING WINES NOTABLE FOR THEIR TASTE AND VALUE
What happens when three experienced wine guys get together? They create distinctive wines they enjoy and think others will too.
Meet BNA Wine Group, LLC, a small team that blends knowledge and passion to create wines notable for their taste and value.
Together, fourth-generation wine and spirits distributor John Hooper, second-generation winemaker Tony Leonardini and industry veteran Gary Carr are challenging ordinary wine-making practices.
They discover the right vineyards, retain the natural characters in the grape, coax the best wine in the bottle, and then offer the wine at a great value.
BNA Wine Group creates extraordinary wines to be savored. Our current wine portfolio includes:
- BNA Rules Sunset International Wine Competition July 23, 2015
- Best White Wine AT BUTTERNUT TAKES TAHOE—AGAIN! July 23, 2015
- The Rule Sauvignon Blanc Pick of the Week July 1, 2015
BNA WINE GROUP TWITTER
- Hooray we have Butternut Rosè! #butternutrosè #BNAwines https://t.co/yX2EBITOPb - 1 day ago
- Stop by and say Hello to Brad at @CafeToucheChi in Chicago, IL. #BNAwines #BNAwinegroup https://t.co/5nkhvz1fmX - about 6 days ago
- @aread11 Unfortunately we do not do tours and tastings as we do not have our own facility - 8 months ago