CREATING WINES NOTABLE FOR THEIR TASTE AND VALUE
What happens when three experienced wine guys get together? They create distinctive wines they enjoy and think others will too.
Meet BNA Wine Group, LLC, a small team that blends knowledge and passion to create wines notable for their taste and value.
Together, fourth-generation wine and spirits distributor John Hooper, second-generation winemaker Tony Leonardini and industry veteran Gary Carr are challenging ordinary wine-making practices.
They discover the right vineyards, retain the natural characters in the grape, coax the best wine in the bottle, and then offer the wine at a great value.
BNA Wine Group creates extraordinary wines to be savored. Our current wine portfolio includes:
BUTTERNUT PINOT NOIR
- BNA goes Silver & Bronze at the HLSR Rodeo Uncorked! December 29, 2014
- Pick a Perfect Pinot: Butternut Pinot Mentioned in Boise Weekly November 26, 2014
- Butternut Chardonnay Receives 90-point Rating March 31, 2014
BNA WINE GROUP TWITTER
- Which camp do you fall under? MT @WineSpectator: Wines of Pleasure vs. Wines of Experience http://t.co/Dn6z55x9dM - about 10 hours ago
- RT @Hopcitybham: Butternut Chardonnay is now available by the glass at our bar! Get it before it's gone! - 1 day ago
- As the @NCAA #MarchMadness turns up the heat with the #EliteEight, cool down with Butternut #Chardonnay! - about 2 days ago