CREATING WINES NOTABLE FOR THEIR TASTE AND VALUE
What happens when three experienced wine guys get together? They create distinctive wines they enjoy and think others will too.
Meet BNA Wine Group, LLC, a small team that blends knowledge and passion to create wines notable for their taste and value.
Together, fourth-generation wine and spirits distributor John Hooper, second-generation winemaker Tony Leonardini and industry veteran Gary Carr are challenging ordinary wine-making practices.
They discover the right vineyards, retain the natural characters in the grape, coax the best wine in the bottle, and then offer the wine at a great value.
BNA Wine Group creates extraordinary wines to be savored. Our current wine portfolio includes:
BANDWAGON PINOT NOIR
- Review: BNA Wine Group’s Pie Case-Themed Wines December 16, 2013
- Winetrepreneurs: Tony Leonardini and BNA Wine Group December 16, 2013
- Butternut Review by Michael Pinkus September 25, 2013
BNA WINE ON TWITTER
- @tracykowal Thank you for tweeting your Butternut #Chardonnay find to your friends! - about 5 days ago
- Send us pics of the @BNAwinegroup #wine you're drinking this weekend! - about 7 days ago
- Happy #Cabernet Thursday! Fill your glass with a @BNAwinegroup cab. Volunteer, The Rule or Humble Pie! http://t.co/Wh2uVTVeXl - about 9 days ago