CREATING WINES NOTABLE FOR THEIR TASTE AND VALUE
What happens when three experienced wine guys get together? They create distinctive wines they enjoy and think others will too.
Meet BNA Wine Group, LLC, a small team that blends knowledge and passion to create wines notable for their taste and value.
Together, fourth-generation wine and spirits distributor John Hooper, second-generation winemaker Tony Leonardini and industry veteran Gary Carr are challenging ordinary wine-making practices.
They discover the right vineyards, retain the natural characters in the grape, coax the best wine in the bottle, and then offer the wine at a great value.
BNA Wine Group creates extraordinary wines to be savored. Our current wine portfolio includes:
- The Rule Sauvignon Blanc Pick of the Week July 1, 2015
- BNA's Tony Leonardini Featured in Wines & Vines April 9, 2015
- BNA goes Silver & Bronze at the HLSR Rodeo Uncorked! December 29, 2014
BNA WINE GROUP TWITTER
- @BNAWineGroup poured tastings at #TahoeWoW & Butternut #Chardonnay was a stand-out! Wonderful weekend at @HyattLakeTahoe benefitting @bgcnlt - about 6 hours ago
- Embrace the wild & crazy days and Butternut #Chardonnay. http://t.co/36VOznksqL - 1 day ago
- So Cool! RT Cool down this summer with #winesicles - freeze your own #wine pops at home http://t.co/M2PXwEwXS3 via @thedailysip @bottlenotes - about 3 days ago