CREATING WINES NOTABLE FOR THEIR TASTE AND VALUE
What happens when three experienced wine guys get together? They create distinctive wines they enjoy and think others will too.
Meet BNA Wine Group, LLC, a small team that blends knowledge and passion to create wines notable for their taste and value.
Together, fourth-generation wine and spirits distributor John Hooper, second-generation winemaker Tony Leonardini and industry veteran Gary Carr are challenging ordinary wine-making practices.
They discover the right vineyards, retain the natural characters in the grape, coax the best wine in the bottle, and then offer the wine at a great value.
BNA Wine Group creates extraordinary wines to be savored. Our current wine portfolio includes:
BANDWAGON PINOT NOIR
- Butternut Chardonnay Receives 90-point Rating March 31, 2014
- Butternut Chardonnay named "Rising Star" by industry magazines March 31, 2014
- Review: BNA Wine Group’s Pie Case-Themed Wines December 16, 2013
BNA WINE ON TWITTER
- Wishing you a Happy #Easter! May the Bunny fill your basket with the very best! http://t.co/MWzw9lfaVD - about 9 hours ago
- @CassandraHradek Thank you so much! We are excited about the RISING STAR honor and that you love Butternut as well! Happy Easter! - 1 day ago
- RT @winechick24: FABULOUS new Cab in stock today! I LOVE it. #followtheruleThe Rule Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley « BNA wine group http:/… - 1 day ago