CREATING WINES NOTABLE FOR THEIR TASTE AND VALUE
What happens when three experienced wine guys get together? They create distinctive wines they enjoy and think others will too.
Meet BNA Wine Group, LLC, a small team that blends knowledge and passion to create wines notable for their taste and value.
Together, fourth-generation wine and spirits distributor John Hooper, second-generation winemaker Tony Leonardini and industry veteran Gary Carr are challenging ordinary wine-making practices.
They discover the right vineyards, retain the natural characters in the grape, coax the best wine in the bottle, and then offer the wine at a great value.
BNA Wine Group creates extraordinary wines to be savored. Our current wine portfolio includes:
- BNA Rules Sunset International Wine Competition July 23, 2015
- Best White Wine AT BUTTERNUT TAKES TAHOE—AGAIN! July 23, 2015
- The Rule Sauvignon Blanc Pick of the Week July 1, 2015
BNA WINE GROUP TWITTER
- RT @IAEventsCenter: Check out BNA Wine Groups Butternut, Shortcake, and Humble Pie! They’re going to be at this year’s Beer, Wine and Food… - about 12 days ago
- RT @The15Group: The California Butternut Pinot Noir @StemWineGroup is on our top 10 list of best #wines https://t.co/HgcDp4PfYc https://t.c… - about 27 days ago
- Lend a hand wherever you are ... Volunteer to take the first slice! #BNAwines #VolunteerCab https://t.co/xyo3IWWE6q - about 30 days ago